Monday, May 9, 2011

Babies, Babies, Everywhere Babies

Our family loves to grow by magnitudes all at the same time!  It's pretty funny actually.

In 2005, my parents gained a son-in-law and a grandson within a month of each other.  I got married and my brother had the first baby of the family, my nephew.  Can't believe he will be turning 6 in November!

In 2007, they gained a daughter-in-law and 2 granddaughters.  My brother got married, and they had my niece and I had my daughter.  The girls are 6 weeks apart.  

In 2008, my cousin had his first baby, a little girl.  My best friend had her first baby as well, a little girl - that is best friends with my daughter.

In 2010, my cousin had his second baby, a little boy.  I had my son - in December, so he is now 4.5 months.

In 2011, we are up to 2 new babies already!  My brother had his third and my best friend had her second, another girl.

So in 5 and a half years, we have added 9 babies to the family and we have had 5 marriages since 2004.

It still cracks me up on how fast we have grown, Christmas dinners are now a strategic war plan on how to fit all these people at a dining room table, sadly but luckily not all of us can make it every year which helps the strategy planning.  9 babies, 1 Great Grandma, and 16 adults!  


No comments: